Wednesday, 20th September 2017 - 14:48h
Thursday, 21st September 2017 - 14:48h
1. Characterization (microstructure, thermal characteristics, internal pressure, air permeability, gas diffusion, as adsorption...)
2. Heat, Air & Moisture Transfer, from materials to building scale
3. Ageing (film, core material, panel)
4. Envelope - Films
5. Advanced Porous Materials - Core Materials (Fiber Mats, Cellular Foams, Aerogel, Porous Silica…)
6. Life Cycle Assessment, Embodied Energy, Recycling
7. Applications: Building, Refrigeration, Transportation
8. Assessment of Performances & Standardisation
You are warmly invited to take part to this symposium and we welcome you to submit short abstracts (with maximum 200 words in MSWord format) covering the topics listed below on the submission site: (ivisparis2017.org) by January, 13th 2017.
Abstracts will be reviewed and sorted either for oral presentations or posters.
For both, oral presentation and posters, an extended abstract of two pages will be requested and published in the IVIS2017 Proceeding.
Accepted papers holding exceptional significance related to IVIS 2017 topics will be issued in “Energy & Building” or “Vacuum”.