Scientific Society for Building | ÉTE | Hungary
Established in 1949, ÉTE is a complex society of building experts with a special section for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning. Among ÉTE main objectives there are:
- knowledge sharing and professional development of its members;
- technical support to local governments and national authorities;
- organisation of training and information events;
- supporting the development, dissemination and applications of research outcomes;
- creating an international network of experts.
Géza Baráth, Architect and Research Assistant at Budapest University of Technology and Economic
Integrated design; sustainable building materials; environmental (indoor) quality; envelope systems.
Géza Baráth works as a research assistant at Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Building Energetics and Building Services. His main research areas are regulation in buildings energetics, energy refurbishment of buildings and green walls.